Queensland Training Awards
Now in its 55th year in 2016, the Queensland Training Awards are the state's highest recognition of people and organisations who strive for success, best practice and innovation in training.
Award categories recognise outstanding achievement by:
- completing apprentices and trainees
- school-based apprentices and trainees
- graduates of certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses
- small, medium and large employers who use training in their workplace
- registered training organisations (training providers), teachers and trainers.